Term of Sale & Policy
Effective January 1, 2005
- Orders: will be shipped C.O.D, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express until an open account is established. We will not drop ship C.O.D. orders. If a C.O.D. shipment is refused, all cost incurred plus a $10.00 handling charge will be billed to the customer.
Returns: We cannot accept any goods without a return authorization number (RA#) and are subject to the following:
- Returns are due 30 days within invoice.
- All exchanges must, on arrival at the return warehouse, be found in first class condition. All terms including incorrect items and defective products must have the RA# stated on the outside of the carton.
- A handling charge deduction will be made from all credit memos issued for items returned with only two exceptions: incorrect items or defective products.
- Statements: of accounts are mailed the beginning of each month. Our billing month covers: Invoices, credit memos and payments. Service charges are based on the amount past due and are subjected to a 1% per month effective annual rate of 18%.
- Shipments: F.O.B shipping point with transportation charges added as the last item on the Invoice. Truck line shipments may be shipped collect. No claim for shortage will be allowed unless made within 10 working days of receipt of order.
- Terms: Net 30 days from date of invoice. Forms of payments include check, money order, cashiers check, and credit cards (American Express, Master Card, and Visa)
Return checks: There is a $25.00 service charge on all checks returned.
- Past Due Accounts: We reserve the right to suspend shipment if any portion of your account is 60 days or more days past due, unless C.O.D is requested and authorized, or satisfactory arrangements are made with the credit department. All collection charges and fees incurred in collecting past due accounts will be billed and must be paid in full before any new order is received and processed.